PolitiCoast celebrates the end of 2017 with a look back at the year that was and some predictions for 2018. Along with some comments on the recent CMHC/Statistics Canada housing data, Conservatives facing nomination battles and Trudeau’s hot water over his last Christmas trip.
Note: Our recorder filled up around the start of the #bcpoli retrospective, so we re-recorded it but forgot to hit record. Luckily third time’s a charm but it meant we were exhausted by the end of this marathon recording session.
Special intro music: Deck the Halls by The HoHoHos! CC-BY-NC-ND
- CMHC housing data – CBC take & The Province take
- Former Conservative leaderships contenders face nomination challenges and Calgary Herald coverage
- Ethics commissioner rules against Trudeau
- Scott’s 2017 predictions blog and our scoresheet
- BC Liberal Leadership party details and Wikipedia page
- Right Now anti-choice rankings of BC Liberals and Social Media ROi ranking