It’s been one of the wildest weeks in BC politics, so we’ve brought back BC Today’s Shannon Waters to help us understand what led up to and has happened since the Clerk and Sergeant-at-Arms were put on administrative leave.
Plus we look at the various pieces of legislation flying through the House before the legislature rises for the holidays on Tuesday.
Image via @bcpoliportraits (who’s back!)
Check out our partner: BC Today is the daily newsletter dedicated exclusively to BC Politics. Sign up for a free two-week trial and listen to the episode for your code for an exclusive subscription deal if you decide to continue. Start your trial at britishcolumbiatoday.ca
Segment 1: Stone-Wallying the Speaker’s Office
Segment 2: Other stuff is happening in BC
- Electric vehicle announcement
- $1B over 10 years to retrofit social housing
- Globe & Mail piece on electrifying BC
- Elections BC referendum page
- Too Close To Call turnout analysis
- Deadline extended (after recording) BUT you must request your ballot today