Scott speaks to BC’s Attorney General David Eby about the money laundering inquiry and the upcoming fall session.
Check out our partner: BC Today is the daily newsletter dedicated exclusively to BC Politics. Sign up for a free two-week trial and listen to the episode for your code for an exclusive subscription deal if you decide to continue. Start your trial at britishcolumbiatoday.ca
We’re moderating a proportional representation debate! Hosted by the Canadian Club at the Terminal City Club on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 between 12:00-2:00 PM. Get tickets online before October 19.
- Announcement of phase 2 of money laundering investigation
- Andrew Wilkinson to John Horgan: “Debate me”
- BC cuts allowable rent increase to inflation
- NEB gets 22 weeks to review TransMountain pipeline
- New Brunswick election ends with divide result
Photo credit: flickr/bcgovphotos