BC has a new government and another new cabinet. How did our predictions stack up and how has John Horgan handled his first few days as the first NDP premier in BC in 16 years?
Then, we sat down with UBC economics Professor Tom Davidoff to talk all things housing, including how he got 50 economists to agree on something!
Make sure to subscribe to our Patreon to hear the full interview with Prof Davidoff at www.patreon.com/politicoast
- Who’s in the new cabinet and some of them you should know
- BC Liberals complain about GreeNDP secretariat
- Horgan’s response to fires
- @TomDavidoff and Davidoff’s blog
- Beedie submits new 105 Keefer plans
- Vancouver developers to pay more
- Mayor pitches density plan
- Canada might violate cannabis treaties
- Drew Brown’s take on Trudeau’s Spotify playlist
- Trump team announces NAFTA goals
- Aussie Senator resigns after learning she’s Canadian