Justin Trudeau kills the coal industry. The Globe and Mail exposes how many farms in Agricultural Land Reserve are being used for mansions and hotels. Trudeau bought some new fighter jets, Charlie Angus mulls an NDP leadership bid, Vancouver mayors announce the start of the first phase of transit expansion and the BC government puts money into affordable housing.
- BC Iconoclast YouTube
- Journalists jumping to BC LIberal jobs a problem for media credibility – The Tyee
- Planned coal phase-out holds few political risks for Justin Trudeau – CBC
- BC tax loopholes turn farming into foreign investing – The Globe and Mail
- BC minister says province will act ‘quicly’ to close tax loopholes on farmland – The Globe and Mail
- Liberals’ jet purchase a political solution to a political problem – National Post
- NDP leadership: Charlie Angus has edge among NDP supportes, poll suggests – The Hill Times