Ryan joins us again on this episode to take a look at Canada’s new governor general, the role itself and some of the history behind it. Then we look at who might make the cut in the first BC NDP cabinet in 16 years and our usual quick takes.
Correction: In the second segment Ryan mistakenly suggests Rob Fleming was part of the NDP caucus to push for Carole James’ resignation. Sorry for this mistake.
- Julie Payette named next Governor General
- Charlie Smith’s fantasy cabinet
- OneCity Vancouver: “Why we’re running”
- Judy Graves seeks OneCity nomination
- Khadr deal polls poorly
- Trudeau changes tune on Khadr
- First attempt to file articles of impeachment against Trump