BC has a speaker and a Throne Speech but those ideas sound awfully familiar… Brendan Dawe joins us to talk about Abundant Housing Vancouver. And Micah Goldberg joins us to talk through the Vancouver Aquarium’s lawsuit against the Vancouver Park’s Board.
Find the full, uncut interviews at patreon.com/politicoast
Apologies for the dicey audio quality at times, Ian’s still trying to figure out how to operate the fancy equipment at the Vancouver Public Library’s Inspiration Lab.
Segment 1: What election platform?
Segment 2: Abundant Housing Vancouver
Segment 3: Vancouver Aquarium vs Vancouver Park’s Board
- Union tried to oust Mulcair
- Governor General weighs in on constitutional debate
- Governor General further puts foot in mouth with respect to indigenous peoples and CANADALAND Short Cuts take
- Senate ties in budget vote
- Elizabeth May goes to Germany to attack CETA