We sat down with political scientist David Moscrop for this episode to talk about the ongoing BC stalemate, his work an experiences as a pundit and Canada’s new foreign policy. Follow Dave on Twitter at @David_Moscrop or find more links at his website.
Apologies for the bit of popping on Dave’s mic.
Segment 1: Who will speak for the legislature?
Segment 2: Apparently people care what you think
- Podcast of David Moscrop’s talk to the BC Humanist Association
- Why Nations Fail by Daron Acemoflu and James Robinson
- The Gamble: Choice and Chance in the 2012 Presidential Election
Segment 3: The Trudeau Doctrine
- UK election results in hung parliament
- Trost may be source of CPC leadership leak to National Firearms Association