And we thought we wouldn’t have a lot to talk about after the election!
Here’s the first of our special double-header this week. In this part we do our first of what’s probably going to become an ongoing series deconstructing what just happened in the BC election. Plus we throw in our quick takes on a number of federal government stories.
- Elections BC preliminary results
- Kevin Milligan’s estimation of the chances of absentee ballots flipping a seat
- Senate defence report
- Liberals pass only 17 bills
- Liberals spend $22,000 on SnapChat filters
- Federal infrastructure bank gets one day at committee
- Trudeau says ‘rebuild better’ after floods and Scott Gilmore says fuck ’em
- Federal Court strikes down second class citizenship provisions
- Bill to ban tankers off North BC coast tabled