Special announcement! We have a live election night party coming up at Yagger’s in downtown Vancouver on May 9 at 7 PM. RSVP on Facebook.
It’s our final pre-election show! We sit down with Bryan Breguet of www.tooclosetocall.ca to talk polls, election models and predicting the outcome of Tuesday’s election. Then we dive further into the election as a whole. Finally, we look at what fundraising data means for the Conservative and NDP leadership races.
- Weaver’s comments to GlobalNews
- Elections BC Statistics
- Saskatchewan invokes the notwithstanding clause
- Harjit Sajjan in hot water
- Senate ethics committee recommends Don Meredith be expelled
- Further HuffPost Canada investigations into Meredith
- Vancouver to “ban” natural gas and BC Liberals retaliate
- Just awful comments from Shaughnessy property owners
Thanks again to Bryan. Apologies for any background noise during that interview, we recorded outside in downtown Vancouver.