The Trudeau Liberals are proposing some changes to the way the House of Commons functions. Ian & Scott look at whether these will improve civility or stifle opposition. Then, Christy Clark’s bill to solve BC’s fundraising scandals is out and it’s somewhat underwhelming. What really was the point of this? And we look at the state of the NDP leadership race following their first debate – or, more accurately, group icebreaker.
Finally, big news this week as we announce our partnership with TheDarkHorse.Report This new Vancouver-based blog looks to make politics more accessible and already has a nice poll aggregator to keep up with the upcoming BC election. Check it out, where you can find our latest episodes and more great analysis.
March is #TryPod month so help spread the word about this and other great podcasts. Make it your goal to get a friend hooked on podcasts before the end of the month.
Changing the rules of the game
Doing nothing is something
Agree to Agree
- NDP Leadership Debate video
- Niki Ashton ‘to the left’ cultural appropriation
- Pat Stogran considers leadership bid
- Brian Graffe sues NDP for being refused permission to run
- BC Conservatives shut out of leaders’ debate
- BC NDP tech plan
- Harcourt pitches UBC subway
- Gondola to North Van
- Nova Scotia rocket launch site
- Vision Vancouver launches Stand Up For Renters campaign