The final throne speech before the BC election has come out but we’re left wonder, are the BC Liberals just running on cruise control? With nearly every Conservative leadership candidate tripping over themselves to be the most opposed to denouncing Islamophobia, we delve into whether the Conservatives are courting the dark forces by stoking debate over M-103. Then, did Trudeau actually do anything other than shake Donald Trump’s hand when he was in Washington? And some quick takes as always.
Remember to subscribe & leave a review.
Segment 2: Islamophobiaphobia
- Motion M-103
- Conservative’s competing anti-religious discrimination motion
- Terry Glavin, David Akin, Andrew Coyne, Globe and Mail editorial
Segment 3: The handshake heard around the world
- Peter Julian launched NDP leadership bid
- CETA passes EU Parliament
- What CETA means for you & me
- Trains, trains, trains