Why are BC’s political parties so incompetent? Christy Clark spent much of the week claiming the NDP hacked her website when really, the BC Liberals probably just didn’t update their WordPress plugins.
Meanwhile, Micah comes back to discuss the return of the Court Challenges Program (sorry for the audio quality Micah!) and we discuss what the census data mean for federal representation and the Vancouver housing bubble.
And quick takes on the TPP, Bombardier bail-outs, more bad arguments against electoral reform, OAS report and a new Campaign Research poll.
Segment 1: Alternative Hacks
Segment 2: Sue Trudeau for free!
Segment 3: Counting Canucks
- Census released
- BC under-represented in Parliament
- Growth favours Conservatives
- Census shows empty homes
- People flee rich end of Vancouver
- Canada goes post-TPP
- Bombardier bail out
- Alt-right fears killed electoral reform
- Raise retirement age says economic advisory group
- Campaign research poll