Alberta Premier Rachel Notley comes to BC to win support for the Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion. The Trudeau Liberals launch MyDemocracy.ca, yet another tool to consult Canadians on electoral reform, this time to wide ridicule on social media. Then Ian & Scott discuss cash for access controversies and the dark side of Alberta politics.
- Rachel Notley turns down debate with Andrew Weaver
- MyCanadianDemocracy.ca – Fair Vote Canada’s response to MyDemocracy.ca
- Democracy Mine – The National Post‘s take
- Buzzfeed‘s take
- BC NDP gets caught up in cash for access
- Trudeau touts fundraisers as networking opportunity