The honeymoon might be over for Justin Trudeau as his government announces its approval of the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain pipeline and the wheels come off the electoral reform bus. He’s also attracted controversy for a glowing eulogy for Cuban President Fidel Castro. Meanwhile, BC posts a bigger than expected budget surplus while Ontario’s Auditor General delivers a scathing indictment on the Kathleen Wynne Liberals.
All this and more on the latest PolitiCoast. Please make sure to subscribe and rate us.
- About e-petitions – Government of Canada
- Petition e-466
- Bill C-16
- Protests aim to revive spirit of Clayoquot Sound – Vancouver Sun
- Joyce Murray disappointed by pipeline approvals
- Economist Trevor Tombe’s take on blocking pipelines versus other policies effects on climate change
- Insights West/Dogwood polling on pipelines
- Insights West independent polling on pipelines
- ThreeHundredEight BC Polls Averages
- Electoral Reform Committee Report [pdf]
- Maryam Monsef vs everyone in question period
- Fighter jet report pulled from DND website
- Chris Selley on Ontario Auditor General’s report